Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Washington Vs. Niners 23 Oct 2005,

I finally uploaded the pictures. Added them to my flikr account, but couldnt get that hmtl tag thingie to post them here so this is the Link to the page. Washington won W 52 - 17. WOW, was a long ride home for my brother who is a Niners fan. I remember long flights home from Florida when C. Portis and Miami used to spank the Noles, year after year. Was great to see him and his family again and hang out at a Live NFL game. I'm supposed to go to the Giants game, but Clinton seems to go off in games i attend, hehe. I can get a chance to see some Giants and get my McFarlane's signed. That would roCk! f0-sh0!

Hopefully i can get more decent pics and post them here next week.

In gaming News, BattleField2 came out today. Was so busy traveling in NJ didnt get a chance to get it. Will be getting it tomorrow when i get off work.

Squirrel ( my friend in Iraq ) incase your stopping by, god bless hommie and be safe. your short so be carefull and stay safe man. KIT.. Mel

eM - OUT!!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

SIGH! I wish I could get on the BF2 bandwagon! I'm still without power and water at home and until then it's pointless to get it!

Soon my friend, soon!! See ya in my scopes!

Anonymous said...

nice pics...you look a little, ummmm, unsober???? That's A LOT of hair...
Hope all is well.

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

thanks Aaron, be safe hommie and i'm sooo glad you got out of there early.

Wild Turkey, i was having a bad hair day.. :p hehe..