Thursday, August 17, 2006

Da GuNNers Pallace....


That's my realm, altho no longer a GuNNer, "My World" is like the life expectancy of a gunner... if you can last the first 60 seconds of an assault or ambush, you then are to control the fight with all 200 Rounds of your Diplomacy...

Guess What?

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

WOOO-Hooooo, my Giants are looking good.... Fresh Legs Johnson isnt looking so hot... I'd go with my boy Tiki all day in my fantasy leagues.... Next week i'll be attending the Giants vs Jets game friday nite... then.. rockin out to S. Florida for the Florida State vs Miami game.. and then the following week.. Giants vs Colts and Redskins vs Vikings... whew.. going to be very busy in the next few weeks... spot me on the side line and tell me what i'm wearing ya can score some kool aSS SWAG!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will be wearing a FSU jersey