Thursday, September 15, 2005

~ Attention Readers ~

I added Links and Blogs to other folks i read. Just about all are gamers like myself and are very creative and maybe kooky like me. I'm like my LT would say a DeTARD. For any of the Wild Turkey Crew cruising thru..
( DA-Z, Short Round, Uncle MAC, CJ , Wild Turkey, Trash Man, Smoke and Squirrel) Rollin Thunder if you ever do Internet.. lmao

DID you get one of these oOoo today?

Look forward to the cruise we are planning for next year and Squirrel be safe fucker.. keep your head down! See ya when you get back state side. LT i miss them Out the Gate Smokes!

CJ, Short Round and LT lets go burn one!

Miss you all.. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, anytime you want to man. this site is cool. TIMMY!!!

Anyone else reading this from the Wildturkey gang. HOWDY! Thanks coco. CJ

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

hehe, hey CJ... gobbles! lmao.. i miss you guys.. keep cruising thru.