Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Adobe® Photoshop® CS2
the professional image-editing standard and leader of the Photoshop digital imaging line, delivers more of what you crave. Groundbreaking creative tools help you achieve extraordinary results. Unprecedented adaptability lets you custom-fit Photoshop to the way you work. And with more efficient editing, processing, and file handling, there's no slowing you down.


My boss popped up at my cube and asked "you still dabble with grafix". I'm like um yeah... ( is she trying to hint at me doing it here at work). I havent fired up Photoshop up since i got back to work. I remember before you left you were looking into webmaster programs and designing web grafix. ah yeah, i kinda still tinker here and there.

Welp not since i've been back that i made anything, but have been wanting to redo this blog site and get back in the groove of designing. I remember showing Wild Turkey some stuff i did while in Iraq and i posted some stuff here in my blog of things i did.

When we order'd all that new equipment for the server racks and different sites, we got some software bundles. This one i think you may want and can have if you so choose to keep. On my desk she places Adobe® Photoshop® CS2. Wholy Fuck!!! are you serious? This program is like $600. Its yours, enjoy! OUTSTANDING!!! i've been using Photoshop 7.0 and needed to upgrade, but didnt want to learn or have to tinker with new tools. I'm all about learning this puppy. hehe... I have ideas for this blog i want to try out that i'm going to start out in 7.0 and maybe finish later in CS2.

1 comment:

dscozz said...

You are one lucky icehole their buddy.
wished i had stuff like that just put in my face.