Sunday, October 16, 2005

This weekend in Sports:

Blah!!! Last week my Yankees were sent home packing in the MLB playoffs, and yesterday Florida State suffer'd thier first lost. It had to be another ACC team as well, knocking them to #2 in the ACC, crap! not sure how since BC is #1 and we beat them.

Seminoles lost to Virgina University 26-21. Last time they took a loss (after having an undefeated start 5-0) like that was to Virginia back in 1995. Back then someone i root for now and just got his McFarlane Sports Pick Figure ran all over FSU. Tiki Barber. I had that feeling when i watched a few other undefeated's take losses earlier that day as well as the teams all my friends like were getting romped. Welp my Bro's college team did well as they knocked off Penn State, Michigan. ahh that reminds me, i got to call that guy making my custom collectible of Charles Woodson for my brothers Christmas gift. back on topic, the Noles are 5-1 now. :(

Giants Fall to Cowboys in OT, 16-13 After a late fourth-quarter rally that tied the game, the Giants fell to the Cowboys, 16-13, in overtime. TE Jeremy Shockey (24yd rec) and K Jay Feely (50,445yd FGs) scored for the Giants.

Didn't watch too much of the game tho. As i got on the train in NY coming back from Digitalife (i'll blog about in a few)the train dood anounced the Giants lost in Overtime 16-13. Which leads to my Fantasy team not getting to many points as i had Eli in and i think he threw that 1 solo TD. Doesnt look good in points. Now were 3-2 and now 0-1 in our division. :( It wont be till another 2 weeks before we can get a win in our div as we play Denver next week, then Washington. I'll be at that game if all works out well. Giants v Washington 30th Oct in the meadowlands. SAWeet!

Hope everyone's weekend went well and it was a good and safe one. Wild Turkeys i miss you all and holla at me when you get a chance. (oOoo get one of these today??) Squirrel havent heard from you man, call me or write and let me know how you are doing. I know Iraq sucks and you'll be home in a few months.

eM~ OUT (aka Cocoa, Melencio, Waterhead and last but not least DETARD!!!)

No comments: