Friday, October 14, 2005

Frustrated Collector...



LAWRENCE TAYLOR





He was released as part of NFL Legends series 1 along with:
  • BARRY SANDERS
  • JOHN ELWAY
  • JOHNNY UNITAS
  • FRANCO HARRIS
  • TROY AIKMAN

I ordered it back in August from Toys R Us, knowing it wouldn't be released till now in October. In my weekly hunts checking for other collectibles at Toys R Us and Kay Bee Toys I noticed that the NFL Legends series has been released. I was like kool, noiw I can get my LT. So I go tback online to check the status of my order and I see that i have the LT with the White jersy(a variant) which triples the price upon me getting it. w0000-hoooo, but I also see in red No longer available!... Hold up! wtf! i didnt even get mine yet and its not even shipped either. Every where i have check'd there after i have not seen the LT collectible in this series. All the ones i can careless to have i find in the 3 surrounding Toys R Us's in my area.

I went online last nite to check a few other sites i know carry the collectibles and notice that they want $50 dollars for the regular blue jersey one or they are SOLD OUT!! My plea to my readers if you happen to come across this, if you have started ( Christmas shopping ) like i have; come across a LT in the your area Toys R Us or KayBee Toys and pick it up for me i'll trade (if a XBLF or XNC or GTDB member or Xbox Live in gerneral) a Xbox 360 game of choice for it. Anybody else i'll figure something out after confirmation you found it. Now i can get it on eBay at a stupid high price, I'll resort to the Toy stores first. Then after Christmass if i'm really desperate for it, i 'll go the eBay route.

I'm going to NYC this weekend, maybe i can get PEZinvaders to take me to a Toys R Us in the city. Stay tuned, later today i'm doing another flash back friday picture from Iraq. Thanks in Advance for anyone who'll happen to help a Gunner out!

6 comments:

k o w said...

I'll keep an eye out for you. LT and Simms are the only 2 Giants I ever actually feared.

Anonymous said...

i'm an LT...and i've found myself!!just look harder and you may see one in your area!!!
if there was a toy store of any sort in the area i'd try to hook you up, but i think you're out of luck from my end...

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

SAWeet and you i seek guess who. Mail yourself to me. :) you are getting something soon. You'll enjoy. Just take care of it and in the long run it'll be worth some $$$

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

K O W thanks man, Philly is where i head next. I talked to a Collector tonite and he said that out of the 5 cases he got recently only 2 LT's came in them and they were the variants with the White jersey... he sold them for $20. DAYUM, he gets another shipment next wednesday.. I'm there.

Aaron said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled down here in the south for ya!

I know of a few stores I can check in for you my friend! I'll keep you posted.

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

Kools thanks Scary... i got the one pictured. I happend to get one from Spawn.com

Offer still stands for the white jersey one tho.