Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Got an email from my friend CJ...

To My Friend, Mel

Today is the international day for the mentally disabled. I thought i'd send an encouraging message to mamentally retarded friend-Coco. Just thought I'd let your retarded ass know I don't mind being friends with you. I don't care if you lick windows (Sand was everywhere i couldnt see) or even if you wear a football helmet to work (I had to wear that Kevlar backwards.. sometimes.., right wild turkey!). It doesn't bother me that you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants (power was out and i couldnt see in the dark, they were clean tho!). All I ask is that when we go to the club, you drive so we can park up front (we be clubbin). You hang in there because you are doing great! You are special, so keep trying! Have a great day!

Your friend Always, CJ

You rock CJ, miss you hommie... Water Head
















Cj if your not going to eat that can i have it?

No comments: