Monday, October 31, 2005

BOOOOO! Happy Halloween!

WOW, another fine weekend come and gone. GO GIANTS. Poor Iggles, its okay.. McNabb and TO got me the points i needed for my various Fantasy Leagues. Hopefully i do better this week then i have been. Currently record is 3-4.. Havent checked to see what i did this weekend yet. I do have a few other players tonite. LT didnt do crap for me again this week. :( Thats how my fantasy seasons allways turn ou tto be. I have strong players in the beginning of the season then they fall off(L. Tomlinson). Or i have an outstanding player that doesnt perform (P. Manning).
So the Giants stand alone at the top of the NFC East. Its great to see that after the horrible draft we had this past spring. Plaxico whome i had in previous FFL and was one of my bums before that never panned out to be gOOd, is kickin tail making clutch catches for us here in NY. OUTSTANDING!!!

I havent posted any pics of my deployment recently. I have so many i want to share. Been so tied up with my collecting and the recent new games (Xbox) tht came out. I'm going to do some interviews with some of my troops. DA-z a kick ass runner ran a marathon recently. That rocks. I told him i'd come out and run it with him next year. Whew, my feet are going to suffer. While i Iraq the base we were at had a loop of 12 miles. DA-Z used to run it weekly. He actually wona company challenge and gto a trip Qatar for the fastest time in his age group. lmao.. he was the only on in it. :D, hehe j/k! Thier were equite a few over 40.

Well i got to run and do some work before i leave early today for Lil SAWs Halloween Parade at school. Squirrel be safe. Wild Turkey(s) be good and look forward to our next re-union. Have a safe and Happy Halloween.

eM - OUT!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Woot! Happy Scary day brotha!

Let's get some BF2 lovin in! I sent ya a clan invite if your interested for the L33T's!!

I'm back home safe and sound now, full power and electric!! Rock!

See ya in my scopes soon!

k o w said...

I need Plaxico to pick it up. Can you talk to him for me?

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

Kools, Scary going to get that invite tonite.. you roCk...

Keg will do... having him over for a beer or 2...