Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Weekend trip to Chuck E Cheese's
One of my Son's classmates was having a birthday at Chuck E Cheese's this past Saturday. He took one at first and then wanted to take one with me. I was making a good run at the hoop challenge getting 45+ points a round. The tickets were mounting up; as well as the line of kids waitng for me to finish off my 3 dollars in quarters to get thier turn. :D hehe.. All in all I had a great time. I love going to kiddie places cause there is a kid deep down inside me and comes gushing out when i attend events like this. So if your having a party and need an oversized kid to look aftert the other kiddies... Holla.. I'm there.

IN Fantasy Football News, i went 2-1 over the weekend. bring my record to .500 in 2 leagues and under in one. :( Step it up SAW!!! My Giants are the Beasts in the East... OUTSTANDING. Hopefully Washington can knock off the Iggles this weekend so we can stay on top. KOW i spoke to Plaxico and told him HEY, My hommie needs the Fantasy points man... get your grind on and score some TD's. Manning is my QB in one of my leagues and i told him to throw the rock to Plaxico ALL the time! hope that helps.

Last nite i was asked what i wanted for christmas. I replied nothing as to what i really want wont be available to me. ( i didnt put any on reserve ) and the games i really like wont be out till next spring. There is a new Line of McFarlane's coming out in November NFL 12 series, but i have 2 cases on pre-order to make some loot to get my Wolverine VS. Sabertooth 16-inch Diorama. Ahh, thats an idea... i can give her a link to EE. There is also the Cooperstown 3 series coming out that will have R. Clemente, Don Mattingly and Mickey Mantle. Those are for March of 06 tho. So i just said nothing. Nothing atm and my wife was mad. what do you mean, you have to get something. I was so spoiled with stuff when i got back from Iraq that honestly i'm good as far as gifts go. Who knows i'll think of something. But on another note... I need some help from some Pirates fans.. i got an offer from Wild Turkey to get some R. Clemente stuff cause they are headed to the Burg. I would love one of those old school Pirates hats to go with my throwback of Clemente that i have. That would def be insane. Wild Turkey imagine it were Jason Kendall(who may be coming out in MLB 15 or 16 and if you want another collectible of him let me know, it'll be in the A's uniform tho) and you wanted a to get soething of him. Wait stirke that, i remember how you spoke of him in Iraq and lord knows what you'd get and send me.

All be good and be safe.... KOW 1 more weekend till PC. Awesome.. Scary would rock if you could make it up. Look forward o seeing alot of XBLF's there.

Here is another pic of my Lil Man...


Cheo... thank god his momma looks good and he didnt take after me.

3 comments:

k o w said...

I used to love the ball pit at Chuckee Cheeses.
I remember sneaking the balls out of there and then throwing them at the animatronic animals who would sing happy birthday. That was a blast.

Anonymous said...

so, how much time did you spent boppin' the gophers...
...if i were to send you something for clemente that compares to what i would want for kendall...yep, you probably wouldn't want it...hmmmm...i'll see what i can fetch for you in my travels...if you can find someone as hot as kendall though, send him my way!!!

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

WT, RaDGER!!!!

KOW i seen you picture posted on the people banned from ChuK e CHeez's, hehe...