Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dem Giants.. 3-1 so far

Final: Giants 44, Rams 24QB Eli Manning threw 4 touchdown passes as the Giants beat the Rams, 44-24, in the fourth quarter. Jeremy Shockey (31yd rec), Plaxico Burress (31,17yd rec), Amani Toomer (1yd rec), Tiki Barber (16yd run) and Jay Feely (38,32,23yd FGs) all scored for the Giants, who improved their record to 3-1.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

I picked Eli up last minute in my ESPN.COM league cause Roethlisberger had a *bye* and Warner was put on IR. I took a gamble and stuck with my Giants. WhoA, Eli came thru today in a big way. We had a shitty draft and as i sat in Iraq thinking how bad my team was going to stink up the NFC east here we are kickin ace! Plaxico of all people came thru huge. I had him on my FF teams for 2 years and he blew goats costing losses from his inadequate play. When we picked him up from Pitts, i was like, man that blows. All i can say is.. Thanks to Pittsburgh! you rOcK!!! So far anm rocking in my Fantasy Football leauges will post tuesday final scores if interested.


Yankees, won the Division even tho we got whooped bad today.



Florida State Rolls Over Syracuse 38-14
Drew Weatherford passed for 234 yards and three touchdowns, including a 71-yard swing pass to Lorenzo Booker, and No. 6 Florida State defeated Syracuse 38-14 Saturday. Weatherford, a redshirt freshman making his fourth collegiate start, also scored a touchdown as the Seminoles rolled up a 24-0 lead. Florida State (4-0), which had nine sacks in its opener against Miami, got Syracuse quarterback Perry Patterson seven times. With the temperature approaching 90 on a humid afternoon, Syracuse (1-3) was virtually helpless on offense through most of the game, managing only 57 yards and two first downs by halftime. more




Thats your weekend in sports. eM~ OUT!

2 comments:

k o w said...

Plaxico earned me 45 pts. in my fantast league.

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

glad i didnt play you this past weekend, KOW.

Plaxico came thru...