Friday, November 11, 2005

Flyers vs Islanders..
Flyers win 3-2
OUTASTANDING!!!! was my first ever hockey game and it was insane. WT you werent kidding on the fun i'll have. I'm a fan now and will try to make it to a few more games. KOW likes the Flyers and i can try and hook up with him for a few games.

Gisel calls me and tells me her co-worker has tickets to the game do i wanna go. um, i never went to a hockey game. Kools, no probs i'm game. anything FREE rocks.. :)

We get there and there are alot of fans rockin Flyers gear. Hockey is back!!! nice.. Seats were decent. Sat in Section 106 row 17 seats 1-4. Great view! At start we were behind the Islanders goal. Live games are Waaay different then TV games. This stuff is fast paced, whew! One other thing i noticed was the many line changes that occur. You dont see that much on TV, but live they switch in and out quick fast and in a hurry with out missing a beat. Also unless it was too early in the year, Flyers fans were not as bad as Sixers or Iggles fans. I was like WOW, are we in Philly?

It was great to jump up and Roar and when the Flyers scored. #9 for the Flyers scored 2 goals was looking to see if my first game had a hattrick, but it didnt happen. I had a blast and look forward to going to another game, maybe when the Flyers play the Penquins... :D

Here are the Pics i took at the Game.

Sorry Capt Crash your boys lost!!!!

4 comments:

Mister Bones said...

It's been a dream of mine to see the Flyers at home since I started following hockey as a kid. I've only missed them in Atlanta once since we got the Thrashers in 98. They're in town next on Dec. 28th and I've already got my tickets.

Antek said...

MY ISLANDERS STILL RULE ALL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to hear you had a good time...perhaps when the flyers take on the pens sometime in the future we'll have to meet up...too bad you missed the lindros era!!

i've got tickets to 4 more games yet this season...lets go pens!!

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

i'll make the drive if its a weekend game, for real.. let me know WT i'm there... :D