Saturday, November 12, 2005

Philly Classic 6


Today i attended the Philly Classic in Ft. Washington, PA. Amazing to see the old skool games and go back to my roots as a gamer. Didnt buy anything as my McFarlane collecting and Xbox gaming takes up tooo much of my free time as it is. I'd definately be looking for a home if i had another console collection. :) hehehe..

This years event didn't have as many vendors as in the past. They had some arcade classics set up for peeps to play for free and a few of them dance pad stations. That is soo funny to watch people do. They also had the Guitar Hero, which looked awesome. I can rock the guitar at home... Thats whats up!!! I chatted with some of the guys from GameCrazy. They were on a Round Table discussion in which my fellow gamertag.com grew were a part of. (Cold Justice, KOW, and ram2600) I got there too late.. :D They hosted a Halo2 tourney. Some kid from my hometown in NJ won. New Jarooze representing...

You can see Pics i took at the event here. Later to come are a few video clips i need to edit... :)

All in all it was great to see my fellow XBLF/Gamertag hommies KOW, ram2600, Capt Crash and Cold Justice... (met Cold Justice for the first time).

2 comments:

k o w said...

That one group photo in the dark would make for a great album cover if we were a rock band. Except that we should look mean and stuff.

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

lmao, true...

did your come out clear'r? if so i want a better copy...