Sunday, November 13, 2005

Noles and Giants... aaargh!

Both took losses over the weekend. WTF over!! Today was supposed to be a post on Manning vs Manning, but after the loss this weekend Gmen took to Minnesota... why bother.

Noles, how the heck can you win the ACC division and lose 2 straight there after. WTF hodgie! I hope i do better in my Fantasy Leagues.. so i can have something positive to post about football this week.

I did watch a friggin nail biter this weekend... Auburn vs. Georgia. that game was insane.

2 comments:

Mister Bones said...

Forget USC/Notre Dame! Auburn and Goergia played the game of the year on saturday. War Eagle! You gonna watch the Iron Bowl this week Saw?

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

I'll be heading up to Ralphs's place.. not sure if they are football fans, but if i can snag a TV and catch, def will watch it.

I agree that was def a game o f the year...