Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A faceoff in Florida





My Prediction, YES... my Giants will be there... and whoopin ASS.

Also... for my fellow McFalarlane Collectors, what ever the Exclusive's are i'll be taking up $$ to get them for my fellow boardies. $35-37dlvd ( or what ever extra you want to donate) :D depending how many i get to get some and how many i can get. I know for sure it wont be like Pittsburgh or Canton. Keep in mind i will ship them from Florida. Only doing 1 set per as i dont know how many i could get to begin with. If they offer multiples i will get them for who ever wants them. Reply here and i'll add you to the list bellow.

Unti all Big Boys.. GHO... LEGs check in, i'll offer more groups this offer. lets keep i under wraps for now, dont want to over whelm myself. :D :D

( XLI Exclusive List )
Willie - Maine Yankee Fan - I OWE BiG TiME..
BiLL - Wilyecoyote
Steve - 58comebackspecial
Randy - Cubsfan74
JiMMy - elephantman12 - Roll over Tide - BAMA!
DeNNis - Dhopp
JR - Grinlock33
Dave - Poppa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count the ole coyote in for the Super Bowl and if you can't get it...you can't get it simple...Thanks Mel


Gotta look around in here when I got time...

SM said...

58ComebackSpecial - Right here, soldier boy!

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

rodger got Bill and Steve... :D :D

Anonymous said...

Put me down for a set Mel!

Jimmy

PS: ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

would like to get on the list Mel, nice gesture bro

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

added... thanks guys will try and update as much as possible.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel.....Poppa here, and since I got a little GHO inside scoop on this then count me in for the SB 41 set as limits and opportunities allow for of course. If you can swing me a set, awesome and if not, I understand as conditions may not allow. I'd be happy to kick you $40 for a set delivered to Michigan. Thanks alot for the offer man!

Dave

bigpoppad

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

dave and Grimlock got both of you.. :D :D

Anonymous said...

yo, couldnt handle the 60 so you jump to the 249, hook me up on that list, well lets see who it is, cause i may not have a need for it, but i do have something you may need, a SIGNED deion and chris weinke custom Mcfarlane.....i will be sending it to ya with your other stuff i am gathering for you....revelations..beware of the pale horse for the man that sat on that horse was death, and where ever he rode, hell followed with him.....the 4th..

Anonymous said...

Mel I need a J.Taylor thanks in advance !!!


Chuck creeves33