Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My Latest Hunt:
DAYUM.... that's awesome. A pewter Mini helmet for my Giants. Looking to get me a few so i can get Tiki and Eli Auto's on them next month here in Jersey. Yes i'm weird and my collecting varies in all kinds of different realms. I AM accepting donations if you want to help me obtain my helmets. :D :D This is my latest hunt. I order'd 6 reg Giants Mini's for an auto session this weekend where i'll get Lavar Arrington. SAWeeet. He never does signings so to score one esp as a Giant is insane. I was going to get a custom helmet made that he wears, but it wouldnt be here in time for the signing on saturday.

With pre-season winding down i cant wait for the season to start. My Giants start off Huge against the Colts... DAYUM... a friggin nail biter like my college team the Seminoles will rock out first against the Hurricane's on monday nite Sept 4th. I'm there so look for me to do something silly during the game.. :D :D a good friend gave me an idea to paint something and i'm a FAT DOOD! AWESOME! shhh, your in the quiet zone, coco.. 8O

With that thought i'm off to another World..... WOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a non-winner...i guess that's the new nice way to say that you're a LOSER...hehe...just kidding.
if you painted j.k. on yourself it would be two hot guys in one!!!!!
ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

yeah with my fatass that'll fit... welp accross my back.. cause i have been told i suffer from noassatall syndrome.. :D lmao, hehehe.... the most bOOti-Fullest dood in the world huh! too bad he's WAY WAY out west.. :D :D