Tuesday, September 20, 2005




Happy Birthday Cheo

Today my lil man turned 9 years old. First B-Day i spent with my son in 2 years. It was great. He got Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks for his present.

Cheo te quiero con todo mi corazon, que dios te bendiga y te favoresca. Que difrutes tu cumpleano, y que cumples muchos mas. Tu eres mi vida y mi luz.


LINDO00000..... CHULOoooooo!




This week started off great. My Football teams are undefeated, Giants are 2-0 and Seminoles are 3-0. OUTSTANDING! i went 3-1 in my Fantasy Football leagues this weekend. Only loss i took was to my cousin Shakes. Also got some good news on my collection series of Mc Farlane Collectibles.

COOPERSTOWN 3 LINEUP REVEALED

  • MICKEY MANTLE
  • CARLTON FISK
  • JACKIE ROBINSON
  • MICKEY MANTLE
  • DON MATTINGLY
  • ROBERTO CLEMENTE
  • NOLAN RYAN


  • I'll be getting Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle and Don Mattingly. Wont be in stores till February 2006 so i got some time make room on my shelf.

    6 comments:

    dscozz said...

    here's wishing you're puppy a happy birthday. great present. Awesome fighting game.

    Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

    thanks Dscozz, he inst allowed to do Xbox during the week. Yesterday was an exception and He enjoyed it to the UTMOST!!!

    Aaron said...

    Rock on! Happy birthday to the kiddo! Must be nice to be able to enjoy it without a phone call to wish him well!

    I need to look in to that game as well. I love the MK series!

    Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

    thanks scary. I played it on the OXM Demo with him and it rocked. Now i have to finnish SC:CT, so we can CO-OP this one.

    Headgamer said...

    Happy birthday to the little guy! So if he's your kid, does that make him, like, 50 rounds of diplomacy?

    ;)

    Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

    lmao... headgamer.. hehe.. 50 will work for starters...