Monday, September 19, 2005

Only thing I Miss about Iraq ..

Well, there are others ;) but this i'll address now as gas prices are killing me atm. Was great to pull into the bag farm or retail and roll back out without having to reach in my wallet. This had to be ages ago as well, cause when i got back this past june it was over $2 a gallon allready. Can't remember when this pic was taken either. This morn i noticed gas was back down to $2.56 a gallon. still high, but a good relief from past weeks.

I'm into week 2 of work. This past weekend was very tiring. I did Nothing and was exhausted all weekend. I'm up and rockin at the moment tho. I guess its from actually having to stick to a schedule last week and not catching my naps thru the day last week. Its good to be back to work tho. My cousin shakes called and found my digi-cam i thought i lost in florida. I'll have pics to post of the florida state vs. miami game, Noles rocked snapping a 6 game losing streak. DA-Z i started running again. did 3 miles this am. I kept my training going upon getting back from Iraq for a bit but then i fell off. Welp i started back up. It was easy cause my job has a gym and i can go during my lunch. DA-Z - while in Iraq would run the loop once a week which was a 12 mile course around our whole base. I did it NOT once. :D i wanted to before i left, but didnt have that super motivation D, had. So now when i'm home and get the drive to add running to my workouts i think of DA-z's miles he pounded in Iraq. Gettng back to working out is an added drive. This time it'll be for me as i won't have to do it for the military and which makes one stay in shape. Welp my day is almost done. I have to check how i did in Fantasy Football this weekend. I played ScaryAaron and i probs got stomped. last week i went 1-4 in my leagues. ant wait to see how i faired this weekend. DAYUM, barrel is smoking and i'm fresh outta ammo.. Wild Turkey ACE report to follow... BLACK, GREEN, GREEN. W30 OUT!

6 comments:

LSG said...

I hear ya on the gas prices. One income here. Luckily, Terry's drive to work is only about 10 min. Bad thing is, bus doesn't run to our house for elementary. We're a mile away, and you have to be 2 miles away before you get bus priviledges. Grrr.. So I do the kid run every morn. Takes more gas than ya think it does. :-/

Someone needs to invent a car that runs off of "That's not FAIR" because with a teenager in the house, I'd always have plenty of fuel!!

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

lmao... LSG in my house its Sorry.. it drives my wife insane...

Anonymous said...

Rock on runnin! Way to go Coco. I am registering to run the Columbus marathon later today. It is in October (16th I think). Did a 20 miler last week so figure i can survive 26. You should find local 5K to run and train for it. I will run the local Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. It is a good way to make room for extra turkey and mashed potatoes. Real potatoes.

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

Whew! 20 miler. OUTSTANDING! i'm doing a 5k on saturday. The conplex my office is in is sponsoring a run. I enter'd 5k shouldnt be too bad. maybe one year i'll come out and do the Turkey Trot with you.

Anonymous said...

bag farm is full??!!

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

OUTSTANDING!!! Stomp!

Wild Turkey!!!
glad to see you stopped by. firat DA-Z and now you... miss ya tonz!